DEMO or DIE project was launched in November 2020 with an on-line Kick-off Meeting on the 8th of March, that gathered all partners from the Consortium to make an overview of the project’s purposes and activities. During the meeting, the plan for the implementation of the project during the next two years was discussed, focusing on specific tasks to be conducted by all partners towards the achievement of DEMO or DIE expected results:
- Database containing Common Design Software Functionalities;
- E-learning Online Course / Modules on 3D Printing Design;
- Set of Interactive Online Learning Activities;
- Set of Online Assessment Tools for 3D Printing Design;
- Set of Adapted Learning Platforms containing the developed interactive tools for 3D Printing.
The project is funded by the Portuguese National Agency, under the framework of the Erasmus + pogramme. Our partners are from Portugal, Spain, Greece, United Kingdom and Belgium. More information about each partner organisation can be found in the partner’s section.